I am more than excited to share that Miss Elizabeth has been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Taylor M. Harrison. I want to give a HUGE thank you to her. It has meant the world to me that my blog has been able to catch the eye of so many people. Taylor’s blog is A Journey Through Drafts, it is all things books, and lifestyle.
As a new blog, and seeing the email that I was nominated for this award gave me an adrenaline rush I’ve never had before!
Now before I accept the award there are a few rules I have to mention!
- I have to thank the blogger that nominated me
- I have to write a post to show the award
- I have to write a brief story on how my blog started
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
- I will nominate 15 bloggers for this award
- And I will contact each blog to let them know they received the Award and give them a link to this blog.
How Did My Blog Start:
To begin, I will say that starting a blog has been in the back of my head for around 2 years now. From since when I can remember, I’ve loved writing. But one night about a month ago I decided to just go for it. I knew that if I never created a blog I would always think about it, think about what it would be like, and wonder where it could take me. So the next day I went to a coffee shop with Jesse and created Miss Elizabeth. I not only created it, but fell in love with it. Since then I have loved every second of it.
There are two things I would say to anyone thinking about starting a blog or recently just made one:
- Write about what you love, and what you’re passionate about. Don’t worry about if everyone will love it, because if you stay true to who you are and write about what YOU want you’ll attract other people that feel the same way as you.
- Just do it. Seriously, I know we all get nervous sometimes, or have really bad days of writer’s block, but you just have to have the discipline to keep writing. The more you write about, the more you’ll think about things and find new subjects to write about!
The 15 Writers I’m nominating are…
Every single one of these blogs caught my eye in one way or another. Weather it be the themes, content, or writing style I love them all.